picture

picture

sunnuntai 10. marraskuuta 2013

小学校の訪問 (Elementary School visit)

the classroom~

Our class had an elementary school visit on last Tuesday. We had prepared power point shows of our own countries which we would present to the children. I was panicking all morning because I'm not very good at speaking Japanese, but after we got to the school everything went so well I didn't even notice it was all over already^^' The class I got together with Hi Tech from Thailand, was grade 5, so pretty much everyone in that class were very.. lively. :D The whole day we spend with the children, playing, eating lunch and doing cleaning (they need clean the classrooms after the lunch by themselves).
We were told that we should not put any pictures of the event with children, cause the parents want to protect them from pedophilia, so I only post pictures of us and the place^^

the buss-trip

the lunch we got, it was super oishii <3

leaving from the elementary school~
My power point slideshow^^

All the best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti