picture

picture

torstai 19. joulukuuta 2013

The Qatar Embassy Party

One of our good friend had his embassy's party, so we went to pay a visit^^ Thank you for the invite~ The party was very fancy and I really have to thank my sister and the family for sending me my dress and the shoes~! ..though the shoes were a little bit hard to break-into.. but afterwards no blisters or anything and i really enjoyed them :) First would have though they were a little small for me... but turned out that with stockings they were almost too big already :P But yeah the food was awesome and the speeches were not so long :P so enjoyed the party^^

The Imperial Hotel, Tokyo

Food <3 (main course)

We, enjoying the food ;)


me and rachel

me, when the party is almost over..^^'

me and the main guest

my dress <3

All the best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti