picture

picture

maanantai 10. helmikuuta 2014

Sin-Okubo aka Tokyo's Korea Town

K-pop store <3 There was so much I would have wanted to buy.. >.<

I was waiting to go there for so long but never got the change 'cause.. well my friend's here aren't exactly Kpop fans ^^' So when I finally got one of my friend to come with me.. well, JEIJ!! <3

This was a good place, a little expensive but not compare to other places a really reasonable price :)

fooooood <3

To get to Shin-Okubo it's easiest to come from Shinjuku station, BUT because Shin-Okubo station is one of the Yamanote line stations (the circle line that goes around Tokyo) u can pretty much come from any other station too~ When coming from Shinjuku or near station on Yamanote line, u go to Ikebukuro direction~ The other-way it's Shinjuku direction :) Clear to say u are using the Yamanote line :D And because I wasn-t really clear about this either when i went there: When wanting to shop the K-pop stuff GO right (under the bridge) from the exit. When wanting to eat korean food u can go either way~^^

more shops~

<3

This is the first shop after the bridge, if u don't see it on the cross-road.. well, u are on the wrong side of the bridge^^'

(U can also come to Okubo station, cause it's right next to it~ When coming out of the station you just turn left/under the bridge.) Both station have only one exit so don't worry :)

my favorite store~ of course I had to go to Shibuya to shop a little too^^

All the best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti