picture

picture

tiistai 14. huhtikuuta 2015

Peaceful spring evening

At Helsinki^^
Hi~

Just felt like writing a post today~
The spring days have been pretty nice recently^^ I don't know where this is coming from or why, but I've been pretty happy with my life as it is for now and even though with all the assignments and exams, needing to go here and there and on, I'm pretty satisfied of the way I'm living right now:) Being happy with everything I have and planning my days with smile every morning^^ The reasons.. there could be many.. or then none~ It could be because it's no-more than a month from now that I'm going to visit Tokyo again~ or it could be because I got a summer-job in this miserable-employment-situation that is going on.. or that my little sister's birthday is today (생일 축하 해<3)~ I don't really mind what the reasons are:)

Helsinki Cathedral at evening~

But what I've come to realize is the small everyday joys of life^^ I'm still amazed every evening how late the darkness actually comes nowadays because we are nearer summer, but really(?) it's eight in the evening and it's as bright as it would have been at 3pm? O.o And maybe cause it's spring the seagulls are going crazily all over the place even at night and when sitting at my desk I can hear them clearly even without opening the window. Actually, I can hear all kinds of birds while sitting here, next to the window. I never imagined I would get this exact same feeling in Finland too, but this is pretty much like the feeling when I was sitting in my room at Tokai University in Hiratsuka and was listening to the sound of Cicadas. (If you haven't heard them, you should check "夏のセミの声" from youtube~ it means "summer's Cicada's voice"^^).

My sis' birthday goodies<3 Our 100 days without grain just ended and so.. we ate a LOT!^^'

The peaceful feeling and happiness really do a lot to a person I guess~

All The Best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti