picture

picture

sunnuntai 18. lokakuuta 2015

First day at Vienna

From the Helsinki-Vantaa airport~ well not going to Tokyo this time, but the ad was beautiful<3

My flight took of at 8.25am from the Helsinki-Vantaa airport, so u can imagine how tired I was through-out the whole flight^^' (..And just to say, the seats were not that comfortable either) :S
BUT~ we arrived 10 minutes earlier than expected, so that was nice:) It took me a lot of time to get the Vienna-pass (for transportation) and the data sim-card for my wifi-device, but all-in-all because everyone spoke english well, I managed to do it~ (the most convenient is to stop by the tourist-info desk, where at least I got all my answers^^)

Both of the tickets (the vienna-pass and the local train ticket) need to be stamped here to validate them, before u go to the platform:)

The sinage were very clear, so it was easy to move around~

Vienna's map and my wi-fi device, with these I can manage~

The local train took about 45 minutes to the city centre (goes every half-an-hour), but u can choose either the airport train (16min but more expensive) or the bus (same price and time) too.

My hotelroom, pretty normal:)


I drop my stuff to the hotel and as usual (like the first time I was in korea too, just started walking and see where it would take me.. Well, a lot of walking~) at the end of the day, managed to do some sightseeing and eating ;)

Sightseeing~

Because of the fog the view was not so good but :/

And foooood <3 felt like eating something "familiar" so choose sushi&sashimi + CALPIS soda O.o (Just u know, I never liked the calpis in Japan... But omg it was SO good today!! <3)

The restaurant where i ate~

But now going to bed~ I'm already waiting for tomorrow's breakfast(^O^)
All the best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti