picture

picture

torstai 12. syyskuuta 2013

Have to study~

Sorry, but today I'm not going to post anything (though I should, because I will forget everything otherwise..^^') But I have to study for tomorrows Japanese placement test.. >.< Though i know, it doesn't level me up one grade studying over night, but a little recap of the things I SHOULD have learned last year :D So today it's only this~

I know it's a little fake, but i had to try covering the names in the envelopes~^^'
And yes, it for you guys Annika and Noora <3 (Miia's address i don't know >.<)

Tänään en kerkeä kirjottamaan mitään kunnon postausta, kun yritän hiki hatussa kerrata jotain japanin kielioppia ja sanoja... ja KANJEJA (!) XD että muistaisin huomisessa Japanin kielen tasotestissä edes jotain~ ^^' Tosin, testi jakaa meidän vain tasoryhmiin, joten oikeastaan oikealle tasolle pääsee kun ei lue yhtään.. mutta ehkä nyt edes jos vähän kertaisi~ Joten, lukemaaaaan ->>

Good night, and all the best,
Laura

1 kommentti: