picture

picture

lauantai 7. joulukuuta 2013

Karaoke with friends (友達と一緒にカラオケに行った~)

The place was called Sidax (シダックス・カラオケ)

I was supposed to go to "the language exchange" -event with some of my friends, but the plans changed for one reason or another and we ended up going to karaoke with some new friends~ (actually my friends friends, lol^^') The place was a little further away so we got a car-ride to there and back - I really like driving culture in Japan (well, till now I'vent driven yet but..), going by car is so much fun~

The place inside~

Karaoke rooms

The guys were SO good at singing...(!!) and everybody knew what kind of song they could sing so they choose of course the perfect ones for their voices..-.-' But it was so fun to listen~

We sang about 5 hours and drank only water (if u drink alcohol the prize gets higher if course~) soo, ended up paying 1,800 円/person (which is about 13 euros).  We had 8 people so it was an okay prize~

Today is one of my friends birthday so we are gonna go celebrate it at OUTBACK steakhouse at Ebina in the evening^^ Really looking forward to the meals^^

All the best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti