picture

picture

tiistai 10. joulukuuta 2013

In Tokyo, sightseeing - 東京で観光した

Tokyo Skytree

Left to Tokyo at 7.30 from the L-kan (though guys took their time and we were a little late...), train ride took about 2 hours and so we were at the Tokyo Skytree about 9.45~ Shopped a little and then headed to Asakusa (浅草) to see Kaminarimon (雷門 "the Thunder gate") and the Sensou-ji Temple (浅草寺).
After Asakusa we headed out to eat okonomiyaki and then to Akihabara (秋葉原) to visit the most weirdest Japan, I would say ^^' Took some purikura-pictures and played some games~ The day was fun^^ Though I only got to sleep about 3 hours the night before, I was pretty happy that I woke up~

the foreign people on the train.. ^^'

...taking pictures with the skytree :D

Asahi Headquarters (don't ask me what is it supposed to be.. I have no idea :D )

Us :)

Kaminarimon (雷門 "the thunder gate" at asakusa)

at Asakusa

...yeah ^^'

These are common in Japanese escalators: "Watch out for up-skirting!" 

Akihabara

Purikura pictures: me and Cammie

How to make your own  お好み焼き(okonomiyaki)^^ (Remember to mix the ingredients in the bowl before pouring it to the roast~ and grease the roast before anything)


昨日から、ちょっと熱があるんだ。。 Starting from yesterday I have a slight fever.. I think it's because I haven't slept that well so my immune-system is not the highest right now^^' But feeling much better now, thanks to my friends medicine and cold-patches ~ 本当にありがとう、レイチェル! <3 Still, didn't go to lessons today...

Tomorrow we don't have classes because of the entrance interviews, so I might just have a lazy day^^

All the best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti