picture

picture

perjantai 10. tammikuuta 2014

Sending a friend away (悲しいよ~)

Cammie, Tatsu and Mel at the airport~

It has already been a full school-week without our Hawaiian exchange students T.T Last wednesday we sent Cammie and Mel (and Mel's boyfriend) back to Hawaii.. It was the saddest trip to airport I've made so far.. ~.~ Usually I love airports (Still love <3) but everybody started crying so.. :(

Cammie and Me <3

At the airport~

Cammies stuff.. and this is only the hand luggage^^'

The day before the flight, we had an okonomiyaki-party (お好み焼きパーティー) with only the girls at Aiko-ishida (愛甲石田), the near city, on the place called Dontobori (道とん堀)  :) Definitely recommended if u want to eat okonomiyaki and so on~ It was a fun night, though I might have eaten too much^^'

at okonomiyaki-place (yes, those are called octopus~ :D)

Also had a test on tuesday and got so far my highest points: 71%! Jeij^^ Thought I think the test was easier than normal :D Hmm..  what else~ Yesterday there was snowing a little (and actually today at noon too), but it wont stay on the ground yet :s Maybe this month or the next there will be real snow :)

Terrace Mall at Shonan (テラスモール湘南)

Trying out Hawaiin food~ (don't recall the name^^' sorry Cammie XD)

Ice cream <3

We were planning on going skiing (and in Japan, it always means downhill skiing 'cause they don't really do the cross country skiing here~), but haven't got the time and place quite figured out yet so maybe next weekend^^ This weekend probably just visiting Tokyo with friends, 'cause they say there is this amazing pancake-making restaurant somewhere in Shibuya! Have to try~ <3
Tried to take a pic when it was snowing... ^^' Doesn't show very well..

Got a souvenir (おみやげ) from a friend (from Nara 奈良)

The riddle: "I am owned by every man, through my length differs. Their wives use me after getting married. What am I?" The answer is in Finish :D on the down-right side of the pic~ 

I have started playing these games that everyone are playing, called "What am I?" and "What's The Saying?". ..Because Rachel got me into it^^' And now I can't stop XD Also, started a new JDrama (yes, u heard right: a Japanese drama!) called 49~ And of course I still watch the Kdramas (like "Prime minister and I"~) Lol^^

All the best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti