picture

picture

sunnuntai 16. helmikuuta 2014

A lazy-day with youtube and Olympics 2014

Ski Jumping starts~ ^^

I stayed up late yesterday watching the ice hockey game (USA - RUS) and of course ski jumping~
Happy that US won(3-2, after too many bullits/shootouts though)^^' And.. too bad Japan's Noriaki Kasai (葛西 紀明) didn't win the gold medal in the Men's Large Hill Ski Jumping :// Silver is good too, but he must be really disappointed.. Finland's Anssi Koivuranta was also pretty good :) the wind was really tricky so congratulations for all who managed to make a good jump under the circumstances! ^^

What else..~

Japan's Yuzuru Hanyu got his gold medal! :)

Kitties on a tree next to daily combini~

There was a train/metro accident in Tokyo area. My friend was apparently riding the train while it happened O.o She is okay, so I'm relieved! :) <3 But the weather is really dangerous/ ヤバイ! :O
( >> She send me these pics so again, the pics are not mine~)

Also, because I'm having a lazy day I'm putting one of my favorite japanese pop-music videos for u to see^^ Actually I don't really listen j-pop or japanese music that much, but the singer called GReeeeN makes these awesome music videos so every time I'm a bit down I'm watching this~! And sorry I couldn't find the subs for this, but the I try explaining the main points~

Point. 1: the women faints and the man asks for help. Doctor appears (Black Jack) and says he can save the wife in one condition: He has to pay 3 million yen!
Point. 2: At the end when the man leaves the house (goes to pay the monthly portion, which the mother does not know), the daughter asks the mom why did she marry dad. The mother answers: "I forgot".. >.<'

The best part of the GReeeeN's videos is that they are continuous~ ^^Well, hope u enjoyed :)
Also, I really much like Honeyflowerr's videos!^^ <3 They are usually k-pop or kdrama music videos~ (Like the ":: Boy like you collab :: (HOT BOYS ALERT)") ^^ Here is "Lovesick Fool Collab":

Loved everything, but long-time-no-see "The Strongest K-POP Survival"! ^^ <3


FINNISH:
Löysin tämän artikkelin kun surffailin IS:ssän sivuilla (täällä) otsikolla "HS: Kähmijät kiusaavat Japanin metroissa". Kaikille jotka olivat huolissaan minusta tai muista japanissa asuvista tuttavistaan: Don't be :) Ei ole ainakaan vielä minulle sattunut (kun en niin kauheasti tuolla Tokyossa käy) eikä sitä oikein pitemmän matkan junissa tapahdu. Lisäksi ulkomaalaiset ovat sen verran "pelottavia" että ihan täpötäydessä ruuhkajunassakin minulle jätetään isompi tila "kohteliaisuudesta" varmaankin, kuin muille matkustajille.. ^^' Joten älkää huoliko :)

This days post was full of everything and nothing much~ perfect lazy-day post XD hope u liked it^^
All the best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti