picture

picture

perjantai 14. helmikuuta 2014

FIN - NOR (6-1) and GO Japan~!

Great night at Sochi Olympics~
Thanks to YLE Puhe I could hear the ice hockey game Finland versus Norway^^ Also Sochi2014 internet page helped with the statics. :) It was a good game for us, not too much but we played okay^^

NOR - FIN (1-6) Sochi Olympics 2014

And for JAPAN: Congratulations Yuzuru Hanyu (羽生 結弦) for Figure Skating - GOLD medal! ^^
..though I wasn't so big of a fan, but justice won :)) Even though he, in some ways with surprise, fell 2 jumps on the last free program, those two were the only mistakes he made in Sochi! O.o so I think he really earned the medal~ Congrats!^^


(I don't own the pic, but u know why I choose it :D All the credit's to the pics owner~)

No going to sleep, Oyasumi <3

All the best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti