picture

picture

keskiviikko 21. toukokuuta 2014

Something funny... (面白いこと。。)

I don't usually write about anything serious etc. but my friend showed this video to me.. and because it is actually SO TRUE O.o I just have to show it to you guys~
So basically, this happens all the time and even to me (even though I'm only an exchange student and of course I "should" be defined as a foreign. But.. in that case also, why would I not speak japanese..when living in japan? We have so many people (actually majority of our exchange students) that can't speak english at all.. and the only language they communicate with everyone and anyone in japan is (TATADADAA~) japanese :D
I understand that the matter is far more serious with people who actually ARE japanese, but do not match with the general appearance of a japanese-Asian and get treated the same way, over and over again~ It must be tiring and frustrating.. 頑張って、みんな~ >.<

For my own experience I can say, that every time I went out with my good friend Rachel, who is Hawaiian-Japanese..
(sorry if my terms are wrong^^ and yes I know it's US, but in my experience I feel like within heart the Hawaiians are different from the "mother-land" so calling them US.. does not sound so good~~ But this is again only my opinion^^)
..and she could not speak japanese fluently. The problem was, that when we went out, she was the one that everyone was asking orders, selling stuff etc. and even if somebody else would want to say something... well, they weren't really eager to try and talk to others "not japanese looking ones" :D (of course, not as extremely as in the video, but I think u will get a good idea of what it's like :D)


Thank you for making the video~! ^^ And to remember, this is only my side of the story, of course there is also the other side :)

And then something else :D Well, about me~ and what I've been up to this week~
 had my 4th exam today, and from now on NO exams in 2 weeks^^ Jeij~ also the visit to the Junior high school and the Kabuki show (歌舞伎 - japanese theater/classical drama) are going to be in June so right now I can meet up some friends and take a break a little~ :)
Thai Festival In Yoyogi park~

A lot of people came O.o ..so we just walked through.. too many people >.<

Shinjuku, Bershka <3

Karaoke with Annika~ the room was so good and the prize was on bad either~ In the middle of the Shinjuku (of course before 6 pm which after the prizes go up~~)

"Fireworks" are sold in a normal store (daizo) O.o and for children..

The Gonpachi restaurant in Roppongi~ Here again<3 With our family friend~ this time in the 3.rd floor which is more private^^

The park next to Annika's house~

flowers~

more pretty flowers~

We were supposed to write about our own country~ So everyone came up with something from the other countries too~

My loveliness <33 The korean beauty-shop Missha is just the best place~ ^^ Haha I'm in love~

All the best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti