picture

picture

keskiviikko 4. kesäkuuta 2014

Normal life at the campus with friends

Long time no... writing :D sorry^^

Tokai University 1st building~

I haven't done nothing much but since the last update is kinda "serious-business" :D I decided to write something happily normal~ and since tomorrow we are going to Tokyo to see kabuki (japanese traditional play) and on friday our class is gonna visit a middle school to do a presentation of our own countries :) I wanted to do a little recap of what I've been up to till now~

Whale meat (クジラ)

Actually, couple weeks ago I went out to eat with some Japanese, Swedish and Italian friends of mine and we ended up tasting クジラ which in english is whale~ I would not have probably eaten the meat of whale anywhere else than in japan, but because the seafood is pretty much Japan's thing i made an exception. And surprisingly it tasted like meat :D

italian pasta~ (it had a special name, but i can not remember it..sorry >.<)

Also got to taste a REAL Italian pasta made by italian :D and it was SO good O.o thank u so much~

At my friend's house.. all the clothes O.o

the view from outside^^

Also went to see my friend's house last weekend and afterwards to eat in a Taiwanese restaurant^^ haha with Taiwanese friends of course, that introduced different kind of foods~ So good!^^

Japan has a raspberry flavored KitKats O.o Omnomnom <3

Playing with money with my friends~ (Hongkong's, Saudi Arabia's, Korea's, Japan's..)

The 14th building where I have my Korean lessons^^

But yeah, now going to bed cause tomorrow I'm gonna need to wake up one hour earlier to get to the buss with our class >.< and then starts THE WONDERFUL day with kabuki, Tokyo and afterwards seeing Annika and MIIA who came to Japan couple weeks ago but I haven't gotten any time to see her >.< so seeing them too <3 Can't wait~

All the best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti