picture

picture

maanantai 4. elokuuta 2014

The final 2 hours before my departure

Me and my best friend <3 last day at japan together T.T

It has been an amazing year in Japan, and I'm so sad to go back so fast T.T Would have wanted to stay here longer but it must come to an end sometime.. >.< But this is not me giving up, this is me going back to finland to gratuade, try my absolute best (!!) and then come back as a winner ^^ ready to step into the working-life and start living:)


Last nomihoudai~

So now I only thank everybody who made my exchange year as great as it was, nothing else nothing less, cause we will definitely see again, japan <3 To my long couple of years of waiting, these are the things I WILL miss the most T.T :

1. Vendingmachines
Always here, there and everywhere O.o
2. Combinis
There is nothing like that in Fin (no, not even R-kiosk), 24h/7 open, quite cheap and u can by almost everything there at any time (also sake)!
3. Yen
I just came to understand it (and like it<3) and now I have to go back to euro O.O
4. Daizo/100Yen shops
5. 新中野のガスト, GUSTO
Well, that is the best one ^^
6. Earthquakes and the annoying "ziriziri"-sounds at summertime
Well u only know what I'm talking about if u have been to asia^^'
7. Forever21 & Missha <33 TT.TT
8. Onsen and nomihoudai :D
9. Politness and multilangual (at least: english, japanese, korean & chinese)
10. Korean classes <3 T.T

My stuff^^' at ikebukuro, waiting to get into NaritaExpress~

Well of course I have to say I miss Finland too~^^ for example:
1. Sauna!
2. Barbeque-parties and swimming
3. Riding <3
4. The good-but-healthy food:)

& in Finland, my family of course <3 and in Japan, my best friend Annika <3
I should say "please come back soon, we'll meet again in finland.." And all^^' But hey, u know that's not it~ ;) so: "please be healthy and have lot's of fun and don't come back that fast<3 So that i can come back and visit you in japan <33!"

Sumida river and Skystree from a cafe~

Sunshine 60 building, obaervation deck~ the last view of tokyo >.<

The elevator was fancy :D

Last purikura pics T.T

Next it's finland~ here we come!
And btw my lovely babys (korean book, TheNorthFace bag, Missha prodacts~~) I will love u forever <3 thank you japan<3

All the best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti