picture

picture

tiistai 21. lokakuuta 2014

Returning to Finland

Hi guys...

The last pic I took in Japan T.T Annika XD


It has been over 2 months since I last wrote a post here and at the same time since I came back to Finland after my exchange year ended.. Actually, to tell u the truth, I HAD a plan at the time: to write a post after a month of my return and talk about what's up and all that... but somehow it felt so far-away-distant and sad to talk about my old-new daily life, which as-of-now was not THE daily life I was living just a couple months ago in Japan.. The life I built in that year, was slowly vanishing in front of my eyes and I felt kind of lost because of that. I think the problem was that when I first came, I though that coming to Finland would be like any other holiday and that going back would be easy as it had been previous times too ^^ ...but the longer I stayed, the harder it was to think that I'd ever go anywhere anymore ^^' Well now, I've grown from that I think :) Thanks to my family who missed me so much while I was gone, but also because I made an effort to think differently!

Beautiful Porvoo <3

<3 You just have to decide and everything will work out just fine :)


After two months.. and couple more weeks^^' haha I think I finally adapted back to the Finnish lifestyle ^^ ! I didn't get an apartment from my university (well, actually its a different organization that rents university flats, but to make it more clear~) and so I was working till the end of September. Once I got all my credits checked by my school, I could start studying and also got a new apartment :)

My parents home<3

Playing Skippo with my mom and aunt

Swimming place at the near river

Playing golf with my dad and sis

My friend's (Miia's) summer cottage~ the view is amazing!

Saw Bambi while working^^

Old Porvoo, second time walking there I think~

Drinking Sangria with girls~

My aunt's dog, so cute <3

So my life as of now is pretty much korean (haha yes, again elementary first level korean^^' well, i get more credits this way~) and the japanese society -course. Next week my "actual" courses will start at the IT-department so, wish me luck! :D Put all in all my life is pretty much okay now :)

Turku Cathedral

more Turku (The river Aura)

My new home~ 

our Korean class... watching PSY's video XD

Made a watermelon-cake (my sis' special)

ate at the Korean restaurant at Helsinki (bibimbap)

The first months I made a plan to well.. survive XD and even though I have gotten used to this life now, I still am going to follow it :) Here it comes~

1. Study 2 years in the University of Turku and graduate from the bachelors degree.
2. Go one-year-exclusive-exchange program to the University of Fudan (Shanghai) to get a so-called double-bachelors degree from the Universities of Turku and Fudan.
3. go to do my masters degree to Japan (or Korea) for 2 years via the embassy of Japan/Korea

It sounds pretty cool (and hard O.o) to do, but I'll give it my best and we'll see ^^ Fighting~!!

At sushi restaurant in Helsinki (ate soba though^^')

Talking with Annika at my aunt's birthday party :D

Annika is coming back to Finland tomorrow so wanted to give her this card... only that, I can't find it anywhere anymore T.T sorry...

So yeah, tomorrow is kind of a big day because after two and half month, Annika is also coming back to Finland!! (You can see her block also in the following address: http://aimdreaming.blogspot.fi/) It brings back so many memories and I can't wait to see my best friend <3 but its also kinda sad, cause now we all are back to where we left from and it seems like nothing has changed after all >.< BUT, let's not be negative(!), we are one year wiser with thousand more experiences and cultural knowledge in our tiny pockets and much more to learn when slowly reaching to our dreams (^o^)/ Right? ;)

Ou, and almost forgot to tell u this~ I (and also Annika) am preparing for the JLPT (japanese proficiency test) which is held in Helsinki (well, actually Otaniemi this year) 7th of December~ Going to try the N2 (second hardest >.<). I got all the books too to read (from Annika, when she was in Japan), I use the 日本語総まとめ-series which is really good I think:) So,, ganbare~! deshou;)

All The Best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti