picture

picture

torstai 24. syyskuuta 2015

One week of my everyday life: 1/7


Somehow today I was feeling really nostalgic^^ and even though I have this pic on my desk, from where I can see it everyday, somehow today I came to miss my best friends and our adventures so much<3 Be well~ and see u soon again:)

But~ leaving that aside:
I have been thinking this for a while now, and finally decided I should just do it~ So, here we go^^

Basically the idea is that, during one week, I try to post something everyday of my everyday-life:) Haha I know I've been kinda lazy lately so this is a good practise for me too:D And yeah, this is also to celebrate some, because this blog has been viewed over 8,000 times since today!^^ Thank you so much everyone<3 From here on, let's head to the new adventures~~ Happy-happy(^o^)/


So today I only had Korean language class and after that we went to the gym with Annika~ and well, because Annika had to go to her Chinese language class (haha yeah, we are really Asia-oriented^^') we went to eat something between the gym and the class. Nothing much happened, it was kinda rainy day in Turku and so not many people were in the centre~ Also our Korean language circle tries to put up a language-exchange thingy, and we might have a meeting next week about the language partners and all^^ Really looking forward to the language-exchange because it would really help me with the Korean essay contest and of course in general with my speaking and understanding because after all, there's only couple months left before the Korean-trip to Seoul and Busan!!^^

BTW-information:
This is the song I listen when I'm doing planks in the gym :D Haha learned it from my sis a year ago and now it's the only song I can listen when doing planks^^' Effective, have to say~

All The Best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti