picture

picture

lauantai 26. syyskuuta 2015

One week of my everyday life: 2/7

A beautiful morning in Varissuo, Turku^^

Typical Friday for me~ except I overslept^^' haha well, I still made it to my japanese language class:) And even got 20/20 from my kanji-test *\(^O^)/*

Preparing to the kanji-test~

On weekends I usually visit my parents' house~ The main reason (except of course that I miss my family~) is that my horse is staying at their stable and it needs to be taken care of <3 and i miss her too very much<3 So like every other Friday, today as well I took an IC train to Helsinki where my parents work. With my sister studying at the University of Helsinki, I'm the only one from our family who lives a little bit further away from THE city~ ^^'

Helsinki Central Railway Station

Today, however I needed to visit the Embassy of Japan, to pick up the JLPT's (Japanese-language proficiency test's) application forms, because the last day to apply is 30th of September^^' Though don't know yet for-sure which level I'm gonna take, but~ :D

Coffee House, I really like this coffee shop chain~

Also, I met (accidentally, we kind of bumped into each other..) my sis and one of her university's Korean exchange students while I was going to the embassy, so we went to a cup of coffee afterwards~ It was nice to hear some Korean in a normal-everyday-life environment, especially in Finland where it's not that common:D Though, I couldn't speak that much, but I tried to listen all-the-more~ Also, I learned some really helpful apps of how to get-around Seoul with metros, trains and buses.


1. Smart Subway (스마터서브웨이)



2. Naver Map (네이버지도)
This is better for the bus schedules, because it's more accurate (or so I heard^^)


Also, apparently there is this number in Seoul (and in rest of Korea too, I could imagine^^), where you can call and they will help you with pretty much everything.. and by everything meaning all kinds of things from ordering a pizza to instructing a taxi driver if you can't speak Korean~ If I happen to find the number when I'm in Korea, I will inform u guys and surely also try it out ones or twice ^^

UPDATE(^O^): My sister found the number while watching youtube~ can you imagine(?) :D and so I'm going link the youtube-video here too >> ChoNunMigookSaram (if u have time, please watch~ She's awesome!^^) and about the number (which I'm totally gonna try when I get to south korea :P) is:
021-330
(02 is South Korean area-code, so you can drop it when you are in South Korea~ no need though^^)

Me , Noora and So Young~ It was great meeting you for the first time (^o^)/

The day was really fun~ finally got to Porvoo as well, where my parents' live and in the evening also had a change to do something with my horse<3 All in all, it was a typical, but really nice, Friday:)

All the best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti