picture

picture

sunnuntai 27. syyskuuta 2015

One week of my everyday life: 3/7


I have NO idea how I managed to sleep so late, but I woke up to my sister calling me from downstairs that the breakfast was ready and that she would want to start watching this drama we had been watching together so that if I could start waking up and come to watch it with her~ ...and so, when I got downstairs the clock was already past 12 pm ^^'

But the drama itself is pretty interesting, even though the episodes tend to be 1,5 hour long and so it only has 6 episodes.. well, we are at 4th right now so almost there;)

Empresses in the palace (Chinese drama)

After the drama, because mom had left for an agility competitions earlier this morning with our two dogs and dad was helping our aunt with finishing after their renovation, me and my sis took care of the stable and the horses~

Noora and her horse, Noppo

...training the "jumping on the saddle"~

me and my horse, Seija

...tried to raise her mobility a little~

Aaaand in the evening we did some exercising with my sis (jumping and stuff~ :P) which after we had a lovely evening enjoying the sauna and watching Hercule Poirot<3

sauna cider^^

All the best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti