picture

picture

tiistai 29. syyskuuta 2015

One week of my everyday life: 5/7


The day was really pretty in terms of the weather (and why not the day itself too~) and I even got my JLPT applications sent out today~

JLPT applications~

Plus, I probably forgot to mention, but I got a message on Friday regarding of the Korean essay contest in Vienna and apparently they don't only refund the travel-expenses, but also let us stay at the hotel they booked for free O.o
Omg, these people are awesome I think :O Needless to say, to give us an opportunity like this to take part in the essay contest, but also to refund and pay the most of our expenses at the same.. I could not be more thankful for all of this! :)
Nonetheless, because I already booked a hotel for myself not knowing they would book one for us, I will stay at least the Sunday-Monday night at my hotel~ But probably going to transfer to the other hotel on Monday, cause all the other contestants are there and it would be a wasted opportunity to not get to know the other contestants in this kind of a casual way^^

The schedule is also decided as for the D-day of the contest. We (the contestants) are going to have so much to do, leaving aside the contest of course, we also have lunch, lecture about translation of Korean classics and city tour~ Furthermore, in the evening there is going to be an awards ceremony and dinner-party! So a full day adventure it seems:)

There is this new "quark bar" at out university's cafe at mornings~ Maybe I should try next time^^

After the lectures today, because I felt like I needed to do some reading/studying, I went to the Turku central library~ The atmosphere is much more nicer than at out university's library, must say:) And of course, because it's Monday, it's also the gym-day and so I headed to the gym afterwards.

Turku central library

While shopping at the food market~

Also tried making some お好み焼き (Japanese pancakes: "okonomiyaki")

In the evening I was checking the flights from Busan to Tokyo, because I was thinking of visiting Tokyo as well on my Korean trip next New Years~ The prices are not that high (yet) so I'm just pretty much casting lots between the Japan and Korean Airlines :D The dates are probably going to be the 7th of January to the 11th of January, but because it depends if my plans are going to work out or not, I can't be sure as of yet^^' But for now, it sound pretty amazing to be going to Tokyo again, and staying there for 3 whole days and some~

All the best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti