picture

picture

keskiviikko 30. syyskuuta 2015

One week of my everyday life: 6/7

It has been almost a week now already and I must say, even though it's fun to write the blog everyday.. it's also very stressing and time consuming ^^' especially on weekdays. But~ I'm still happy to be able to write about my life to anyone who wants to read:) And so~ here we go!

Kong radio app, KBS media

Couple weeks ago I found this app called "KBS Kong 라디오", because I wanted to be able to listen some Korean everyday~ And so now I listen it every bus-trip to school or when I'm changing the location between the lectures^^ There are different channels where to choose, but I usually listen either the 1Radio or the KBSWorldRadio~ Actually, my favorite broadcast is still the 일본어 방송, Japanese language service (there are different languages in the KBSWorldRadio channel~ for example English, Japanese, German, French and so on^^). I still don't understand everything (of course~) but at least some easy topics or the weather reports :D

Our tea-biscuits in the Japanese language class~

Because our Japanese language class is so every every morning (8.30.. there are no lectures starting at 8.00 or 8.15 in the East-Asian center because it's too early~~) one of my classmates brought some tea and biscuits to cope with the cold morning^^

CEAS (Center of East-Asian Studies) in the University of Turku

beautiful evening^^

The day was pretty nice and most of my classes where at the CEAS. My classes ended at 6pm and after getting home and resting for a moment I went to the movies with my friend to see the new Maze Runner (The Scorch Trials) -movie:) It was pretty good (and there were a lot of people O.o) but if I'd known they made it into a zombie-movie I maybe wouldn't have watched it.. -.-' I really liked the first one, but then again I REALLY hate zombie-movies so^^' But because of the plot if was nice:)

Heading to the movies~

Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials

the movie theater all empty :o

While walking back from the movies the night was a bit chilly, but the view where just perfect~ Especially the Turku Cathedral looked so beautiful! Oh, and we also got to decide the Korean language partners/groups^^ On Thursday there is going to be a meeting for everyone so until that time~

Beautiful night view of the Turku Cathedral

All the best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti