picture

picture

torstai 10. syyskuuta 2015

The Helsinki Midnight-run 2015

http://midnattsloppet.com/fi/

So after my a month and a half of training at the gym my sister and I decided (well, actually she decided :P) it would be a good idea to try some running.. 10km, just like that~ and so we signed up for the Helsinki midnight-run 2015^^

Our coffee-moment~

me

Noora

Eating some delicious food at cafe picnic (THE best place to eat healthy food<3) before running~

The Helsinki midnight-run is basically 10km long seaside running track that is created in the middle of Helsinki with all the side activities like stages, light-shows and musics along the track~ It's pretty different to run in the middle of all that, at night and even though I was really tired at the end of the track, it was totally more fun than i had imagined!

The map~ 10km of a beautiful seaside

Soon going to run~ A little nervous here :D

Everyone waiting patiently for their turn^^

We run the track in about 1h 12 min, which was really good for me^^ and in total I was 2352th of all runners that had signed up and when looking at my starting number (12806), I was more than satisfied with that^^

Next day we went to eat some and walked around Helsinki's central area~ Aaaand, of course my legs were getting to fell the muscle pain, but that was expected, of course^^' haha I'm okay now though~

The Helsinki central railway station

Friends&Brgrs<3 some almost-healthy-food on the next day~

It was a great experience and maybe next spring, just maybe, we can try the half-marathon :P we'll see^^

All The Best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti