picture

picture

keskiviikko 31. heinäkuuta 2013

Trouble coming through!

Oumygood.. My week hasn't exactly started highly. -.-'

On Monday I found out that my letter of acceptance and the certificate of eligibility had gone missing. (And for those who don't know what this means: I need the certificate of eligibility to get my visa to Japan, without it I can only stay 90 days.) The University of Turku had informed me that they had already send the letter (containing these two documents) weeks ago. That only meant, that the letter had been wandering somewhere as much as three weeks! O.o

Really a bad start for a week (!) So I have been hunting the letter for these couple days, calling to different people and leaving messages to different post offices and so on.. And still no sign of it >.< This is gonna get really interesting, because there is only 25 days left before I leave from Finland.

But I keep on waiting~ At this moment I think my best changes are that the University of Tokai would get another certificate of eligibility for me via the Immigration Office and send it to the University of Turku, where from I could get it.. Though I already informed the University of Tokai regarding of this matter, I don't know if there is still time for all that, so..

All I can do is sit tight and wait~ and hope to have some good luck with this :)

All the best,
Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti